Regardless of your fitness objectives, Pete has a solution to meet your needs
Pete Estabrooks is a Calgary resident and one of Canada’s foremost experts on personal training and fitness. Pete is widely known for his energy, infectious enthusiasm and genuine love of helping people incorporate fitness into their lives. Pete’s passion and expertise in fitness come from a combination of formal education and first hand fitness experience gained during years as a nationally ranked, professional boxer. Combined with his love of writing and speaking, Pete’s background is uniquely suited to providing guidance, knowledge and encouragement to clients of all fitness levels.
Pete has developed The TKO Sports Conditioning Program. Inspired by a lifetime of fitness and based off training programs Pete developed during his professional boxing career, TKO is a revolutionary and fun way to train.
If you’re ready to talk about getting fit, or taking your fitness to the next level, reach out to Pete to talk about how he can help.
- Trainer & Owner, The Fitness Guy
- Creator, TKO Sports Conditioning
- Professional Boxer (retired)
- Director, Fitness Suft Camp
- Master Trainer – INDO Board
- Author, Six Weeks to Start Your Six-pack
- 1989 – University of Calgary, Phys. Ed.
- 1992 – Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Creative Director, RMHC “Rock the House”
- Columnist, Calgary Herald/Canwest
- Fitness Editor, IMPACT Magazine
- SPUD Ambassador